RS 485 interface
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum construction
- Safety interlock switch for access doors deactivates the unit automatically when the door is opened
- View Port for quick visual inspection of lamp condition
- Phillips Sterilamps®, PL-L 60W TUV, have no more than 4.5 mg mercury content and produce no ozone.
- Philips Sterilamps® are wind-chill corrected.
- 120 through 277 V AC 50/60 Hz operation
- Units are complete, custom systems, not lamp strips that must be field-engineered
- Lamps contain RFIS chips that communicate lamp data to the system
- The intelligent driver automatically recognizes lamp wattage ad adjusts to the ideal setting
- The system stores usage data, eliminating maintenance data errors
- Automated warning levels are user-defined and building engineers are automatically notified when lamps need replacement
- Real-time communication with Smart-grid*, BACnet* and building automation systems.
- Internal diagnostics, driven through the system RS 485 interface transceivers, monitors system function and will de-energize the system if fault occurs.
The health aspects associated with this use of this product and its ability to aid in disinfection of environmental air have not been investigated by UL.